Video Camera Inspection
Video camera pipe inspections is a technology used by DeVinney Plumbing to detect pipe leaks and breaks. Our state of the art video camera inspection equipment is a bendable fiber optic wire with a high resolution video camera attached at its end. The device is complete with sensors. Once the camera is introduced into the pipe it enables our technicians to quickly complete visual assessments of underground sewer and drainage lines and to locate any leaks or breakage. The video images as well as the diagnosis are saved and a copy will be provided to you upon request.
Problems commonly identified by a video camera inspection include:
- Damaged pipes - collapsed or broken pipes.
- Misaligned pipes - caused by the ground shifting and tree roots, among others.
- Clogged pipes - grease build up, or any kind of blockage.
- Deterioration of pipes - corrosion or oxidation formed over time.
- Root invasion - tree roots that grow and damage pipes or sewer lines.
FOR VIDEO CAMERA INSPECTION GIVE DEVINNEY PLUMBING A CALL AT 714-375-0126.